Welcome back to the show! It was rough for all of us being off last week, but it was worth it (for me 😼). My sweetie and I were in New Orleans last week. We caught some Mardi Gras parades (Cork and Barkus), ate a lot of good food, and heard some sweet music.
Which you’ll have to tune in for next week, where I’ll probably do some NOLA music for the most Mardi of Gras. In the mean time, check out some of the new music I’ve got for y’all this week.
I’ll also talk a bit about Riverbend and the acts announced on Friday and maybe some other stuff. As always, the post will be updated throughout the show with the tracks played.
Share and Enjoy!
UPDATE: Sadly I have to leave early. Keep listening as I programmed some nice tunes for y’all.
The Six O’Clock Hour
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Wolf
- Beck – Thinking About You
- Angel Olsen – All The Good Times
- Sharon Van Etten – Mistakes
- Shovels & Rope – St. Anne’s Parade
- Alabama – Song of the South
- Elle King – America’s Sweetheart
- Derek and the Dominos – I Looked Away
- Silvers Pickups – Empty Nest
- Soccer Mommy – Feel It All The Time
- Sundays, The – Here’s Where The Story Ends
- Alvvays – Pharmacist